The Securitron R100 Surface Mounted Wireless Reader offers an elegant way to extend access control to glass, stone, granite or marble entryways. The R100 uses wireless communication between the reader and an Aperio® hub to connect to the access control system. Installation of the R100 is simple and convenient, requiring no drilling or pulling of wires to the door and can be adhered to the outside of a glass door in a few minutes.
- Minimal field configuration for quick, easy wireless deployments that eliminate the cost and inconvenience of complex site surveys
- Fully-encrypted AES 128 wireless communication between the R100 reader and Aperio hub; high security standardized communications ensure data security
- Global Aperio technology is ideal for companies who wish to deploy a standard infrastructure across multi-national locations
- Available across a range of locking hardware from ASSA ABLOY
- Group brands, Aperio provides the flexibility to address a variety of applications throughout your facility.
R100 Features & Benefits
- Attaches to glass, granite, concrete and other surfaces using a non-damaging adhesive
- Weather sealed for outdoor use
- Convenient, single-card system supporting HID® 125kHz proximity or 13.56MHz iCLASS® contactless credentials (full authentication, all formats)
- Low maintenance with 40,000 cycles of operation with a single lithium battery – Low battery signaling and reporting
- Complements ASSA ABLOY electrified locking devices including electromagnetic locks, electric strikes, electric locks and electrified exit devices. The electrified locking devices will be hard wired directly to the access control system for power
- Available with a black or white finish to match any decor